2007年2月27日 星期二

Lisa(C5)對整件事發表聲明。

2/13的文章。出自她的myspace
Blogger當了兩次:(。

原文:Lisa的錯字很多-.-#
Hello everyone.
To all that are starting to read this and want to rip me a new asshole, I want to say this.....DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ! I am guilty of speaking,yes, but that was not my story at all!!!! I would never want to hurt anyone. I told a story that would not hurt anyone and was niave enough to think that that was what would be written. Even though, that wasn't my story, I still have to take the blame for being the tool for such exadderation, manipulation, and fabrication. Many have been hurt by my actions. I have never regretted anything in my life before until now.And, I will say this,.....I stand tall and face it. I am not a coward. I won't run from my punishment, and am doing everything in my power to make it better. I appologize to all that are disappointed in me and angry and sad. I am aswell, and I did it! It's my fault!!!!... But, also, don't believe everything that you read, PLEASE! I've learned a valuable lesson here and it was a big one. I hope you all can learn aswell. I'm a human of imperfection, and I made a mistake! I made a mistake! I made a mistake!.... for talking at all. I'm sorry, I'm sorry! To make things better, I'm going to do what I am told to do by the party(s) that are in suffering. Thank you for reading. And, hopefully thank you for maybe trying to understand or at least think about.
To all, Lisa D'Amato

xx

粗略翻譯:
Hi大家好,給所有開始讀這篇文章並想在我身上鑿出另一個屁眼的人,我只想說,別相信你們所讀到的一切,我在發言方面有罪,但這真的不是我的故事,我從未想過傷害任何人。我說了一個不傷害任何人的故事,並天真的以為可以如實報導出來。即使這不是我的故事,但我依然承擔了這篇誇大、渲染、被操弄的報導所造成的責難。許多人因為我的行為受傷,我從未如此後悔過。我會承擔一切並致力澄清,我不是個會從懲罰中逃走的懦夫。我向所有生氣、悲傷並對我失望的人致歉,我也有同樣的感受,是我做的,我的錯。但同時,請不要相信所讀到的一切,求求你們!!我已經學到了寶貴的一課。希望你們能明白我是個不完美的人,我失言了(x3),非常抱歉(x2),為了挽救一切,我今後將在所有的派對上沈痛地澄清,謝謝你們的閱讀,也謝謝你們可能會諒解或是開始思考整件事。 Lisa XX

感想:
傻得可愛的Lisa,在C5被擺了一道還不夠,現在又被記者誇大渲染。